Wednesday 3 August 2011

Paris Night Out FOTD

Hello, my lovelies!

It's been a long, long time, hasn't it?I wasn't going to update yet, but I felt I've been absent for too long so I have this (rather short) post for you lot. Whilst I was in Paris (which was fantastic, if you guys are interested in seeing photos, let me know!), a big group of us wanted to go out to commemorate the last night in Paris for a few people who were leaving. The whole night out is a very long story, funny now that I look back on it, but I was a tad grumpy the night itself. In short, we ended up walking from the Arc de Triomphe all down the Champs Elysées to the Place de la Concorde. And then I didn't get back to the family I was staying at til 9 AM (reason being, my roomies and I crashed at a friend's as our family was quite conservative :P). And then the following day, I decided to go to Versailles, ergo more walking. A bit of a silly one, I am.


But I digress. I felt like doing my makeup a bit more specially for this night out, but my brush wasn't cooperating and blending properly so I did a sort of pin up eye look paired with my MAC lippie. I took pictures, but unfortunately you can't really see my eye makeup, which is a shame.



I originally wanted to go for something smokier, but I kept on getting frustrated and annoyed with the way it looked, so I passed.

Anyway, I will be having a delivery by Friday at the latest and I can't wait to blog about it, I'm really excited!

xxx


2 comments:

  1. Kinda random but you have a lovely smile!
    Please may you do a post on Paris! I am heading there next Thursday for the first time and though I do want to see some of the sights I know it has a lot more to offer :)

    ReplyDelete